Transport and Parking
Our campuses are closed until further notice. We'll keep you updated on our Covid19 information and Student FAQs pages.
There’s free parking at all our campuses. If you’re a visitor to Mokoia or Windermere Campus please ask at the reception desk for a pass which will allow you to park nice and close to the entrance as it can get very busy at times.
As an enrolled student you may be entitled to special offers on bus fares when you show your student ID. This varies depending on the bus company so please check with them directly.
If you're entitled to a student loan, you should be able to draw down $1,000 of course-related costs and this money can be used towards travel expenses.
Regional Tertiary/Commuter services
The new Regional Tertiary/Commuter services are a joint venture between Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology, the University of Waikato and the Bay of Plenty Regional Council.
The services will operate Monday to Friday excluding public holidays, between 1 February and 24 December 2020.
- Whakatane to Tauranga bus timetable
- Rotorua to Tauranga bus timetable
- KatiKati to Tauranga bus timetable
- Murupara to Rotorua bus timetable
- Tauranga to Rotorua bus timetable
Other Bus Timetables
- Rotorua Cityride public bus routes and timetables
- Taupō-Rotorua regional bus timetable (pdf, 84kb)
- Tokoroa-Rotorua regional bus timetable (pdf, 84kb)
- Whakatāne-Rotorua regional bus timetable (pdf, 84kb)
- Tauranga public bus routes and timetables
* The regional Taupō, Tokoroa, and Whakatāne bus services will run 17 February 2020 to 27 November 2020.
Let us know your travel plans! Please fill out the registration form so that we can contact you if there is any news regarding your bus route and schedule.