Located midway between Taupo and Hamilton, our campus in Tokoroa is perfectly situated in the middle of town. This is an ideal location for students interested in New Zealand’s farming, forestry, timber, or paper industries.
As a student at Tokoroa campus you'll enjoy some great services:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Student refreshment facilities provide a fridge, microwave, and free tea and coffee
- Open-access computing room
- Whānau study room for single or small group study
- Free confidential counselling services
- Hair salon – open at set times to the public and students with discounted prices
- Student common room with access to computers and study area, and microwave and oven
- Assistance with StudyLink
Watch out for term time treats from the hospitality students serving up a selection of tasty delights from their own student-run pop-up café.