Quick links, information and services for staff of Toi Ohomai.
Staff Migration to EDUNET
Important all staff please login using username only, there is no need to use Mordor or Waiariki prefix to login
Click on the Moodle page for information on all the changes affecting staff.
Staff Changes for Mobile Devices
Use the following guides to help you with the staff migration.
- Updating Eduroam Wi-Fi Settings (pdf, 715kb)
- Updating Email Settings (pdf, 584kb)
- Updating Outlook Web App Email settings (pdf, 1.45MB)
If you are unable to successfully setup Email/Wi-Fi on your device, please attend staff drop in sessions at both Mokoia and Windermere campuses.
Drop in sessions are between 8.00am – 9.00am and 12.00pm – 12.30pm on Monday 5th November, located in the staff room at each campus.
Staff Changes for Skype for Business (formerly Lync)
Current and future Skype for Business meetings will need the meeting link updated, otherwise the meeting link will not work.
- Updating Skype for Business meeting links (pdf, 208KB)
Please go to the Moodle page for instructions on how to update the Skype meeting links.
Staff Email, Citrix and Calendaring
- Staff Email (login required - if offsite use email address format)
- Citrix/Storefront/iDesktop (login required - use username without mordor or waiariki prefix)
- Moodle (login required - is offsite use email address format)
- My Timetable