Toi Ohomai Competition Terms & Conditions
Programme Survey and Teaching Survey
These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to two surveys being run by Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology Limited (Toi Ohomai) – the Programme Survey and the Teaching Survey – where students are invited to answer a number of questions about their experience during semester 2 (the Surveys). Students who complete either of the Surveys will go in the draw to win one of two Visa Debit cards to the value of $100 each.
- The Surveys are open to all New Zealand students, both domestic and international, aged 16 and over (Students).
- Students may only complete the Programme Survey once, however Students may complete the Teaching Survey multiple times, if a Student wishes to apply the Teaching Survey questions to more than one of their tutors.
- Entry into the Surveys is free.
- The Surveys open at 8.00 a.m. on Monday 14 September 2020, and close at 8.00 a.m. on Monday 28 September 2020 (Timeframe). Only Surveys submitted during the Timeframe will be included in the prize draw.
- All Students who complete the Surveys, within the Timeframe, will go into a draw to win one of two Visa Debit cards ($100 value each).
- Students participating in the Surveys agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Contractors and employees of Toi Ohomai, and their families, are not eligible to participate in the Surveys.
- Toi Ohomai may, in its sole discretion, cancel the Surveys at any time, for any reason. In this event, Toi Ohomai will publish notification of cancellation of the Surveys on the Toi Ohomai Hub student app, on the fortnightly #oncampus e-newsletter (during semester time) and on social media.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by Toi Ohomai and Toi Ohomai will not enter into any correspondence regarding the final winner. The draw for the winner will take place on Monday 5 October 2020 by the Academic Quality Team.
- There are two $100 Visa Debit cards to be won by Students who complete the Surveys between 8.00 a.m. Monday 14 September 2020 and 8.00 a.m. Monday 28 September 2020.
- The winners are responsible for ensuring that their contact details are up to date with Toi Ohomai – this includes their mobile number, physical address and email address– and the winner will be notified by Toi Ohomai using those contact details held.
- The winners must acknowledge receipt of Toi Ohomai’s message notification within 48 hours – failure to do so may result in Toi Ohomai choosing another winner. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Toi Ohomai may require the winners to provide proof of identity before their gift card can be claimed.
- The winner agrees to be interviewed by Toi Ohomai (if required) and acknowledge that their name, photo and all or part of any interview may be published by Toi Ohomai.