ENVR5006 Risk Management (Level 5) (15 credits)
The aim of this paper is for students to be able to monitor risks in a variety of field settings.
Being able to manage risks in the field is an essential skill that employers want their staff to have. You’ll explore risk management practices and undertake a variety of scenarios in the field.
You’ll also complete a first aid course as part of this paper.
- Risk management theory and practice
- Hazards and hazard management
- Health and safety (applied)
- First aid
- Specialised risk management practices
- Leadership in a diving or outdoor setting
- Sustainability and risk management
Content may also include:
- PADI divemaster course