2020 Toi Ohomai April Graduations Postponed
The health and safety of our staff and students is an absolute priority, so due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 situation, it's with a heavy heart that we’ve made the decision to postpone our upcoming April graduation ceremonies.
We know that this will be disappointing news for many of our students and their families, who were looking forward to celebrating and sharing in the incredible achievements of their loved ones.
This decision was not taken lightly and reflects the emerging position of recent Government announcements, including those from the Ministry of Education.
- All graduand qualifications will still be officially conferred, which means that students will still receive their qualification
- All parchments will be posted out - we’re encouraging all students to update their postal details on our contact info page
- For students that have already paid for regalia, refunds will be given to the card that was used for payment
Frequently Asked Questions
Read the list of common questions about graduation being postponed.
Any Further Questions?
- If, after reading the FAQ above you have further questions regarding the graduation ceremonies, please email: email@example.com
- If you have any questions regarding the COVID-19 situation and what Toi Ohomai is doing to keep staff and students safe, please visit the COVID-19 Information page, or else email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” – Eckhart Tolle
Graduation is a formal ceremony that recognises our students’ effort, commitment and achievements during their studies, and it's something we all look forward to. The students who walk across the stage at graduation have shown immense passion, grit and determination on their journey towards a better education.
We celebrate our students’ success with graduation ceremonies in each of our locations; Rotorua, Taupō, Tauranga, Tokoroa and Whakatāne.
All you need to know about graduation!
- Ceremony information - information on ceremony dates and times, venues and parking
- Apply to attend graduation - information on how to apply to attend graduation and a handy graduation checklist
- Graduation general information - information on tickets, academic dress, photography and what to expect on the day
- Ceremony livestream - watch family and friends graduate on the day via live-streaming
- Graduation parade - celebrate with your fellow graduands
- Beyond graduation - stay connected! Read inspiring stories of some of our graduates' journeys