The New Zealand Certificate in Computing (User Fundamentals) (Level 2) is a free* course that will help you improve your basic computer skills and introduce you to cloud computing.
This course will suit people who are:
- looking to return to the workforce and need to update their skills
- life-long learners looking for a new challenge
- self-employed and looking for better ways to run their business
- wanting an introduction to modern ways of computing with a focus on cloud computing
- considering higher education.
You’ll meet and learn with others as we show you some of the latest computing methods and cover topics including cyber security, troubleshooting and privacy. You’ll also learn how to use Google Docs and build your own website.
The next courses start 27 November in Tauranga (including Brookfield, Mount Maunganui, Omokoroa and Papamoa) Tokoroa and Taupō.
For more information or to apply, visit the New Zealand Certificate in Computing (User Fundamentals) (Level 2) information page.