The New Zealand Certificate in Computing (User Fundamentals) (Level 2) is a free* course offered at the Bongard Centre in Tauranga.
You don’t need to know anything about computers – we’ll start from the basics and give you the knowledge you need to confidently navigate your way through the digital age.
Choose from one of the two groups below:
Business Administration and Technology Group
If you're looking to return to the workforce or to improve your digital skills this is a great place to start. Some of the things you’ll learn include:
- how to use Google Drive and Google Docs for the office environment
- essential office software
- communication and collaboration tools
- how to produce, store and distribute digital information
Digital Citizen to Entrepreneur Group
Are you a life-long learner looking for new challenge? If you want to improve your basic computing skills then this course is for you. Some of the things you’ll learn include:
- how to use Google Drive and Google Docs
- how to build a simple website using Google Sites
- basic trouble-shooting for your phones and devices
- how to work remotely and collaborate with others online
Find out more, including class times and days on the New Zealand Certificate in Computing (User Fundamentals) (Level 2) information page.