This online logistics course has been created for middle to senior management who are already in the industry, and those wanting to work within supply chain management.
The course helps formally cement knowledge and skills in a wide range of supply chain business settings and as a graduate you'll be a key decision maker, benefitting your workplace with strategic skills and knowledge that optimises the supply chain of products to market.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
- New Zealand Diploma in Supply Chain Management (Level 6)
|Next intake||Feb 2020 View more details|
1 year full-time, including holidays (if applicable)
This course is delivered fully online for domestic students and flexi-delivery (combination of on campus and online) for international students.
Part-time study available
Offered online or partly online
|Indicative Fees||$5,597 total cost of qualification for domestic students View full fees information|
To see the information for international students change your location using the button at the top right of the screen.
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Strategic Planner
- Operations Planner
- Warehouse Manager
- Operations Manager
- Risk Management Planner
- Supply Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Procurement Manager
Potential employers include:
- distribution companies
- supply chain companies
- logistics companies
- local authorities
- warehousing companies
Topics you'll cover
- Organisational Strategies, Alignment and Linkages
- Customer Management and Data Analysis Methodologies and Tools
- Market Supply and Risk and Demand Management
- Supplier Selection and Management
- Financial Analysis for Supply Chains
- Financial Analysis Tools for Supply Chains
- Communicating with Supply Chain Stakeholders
- Developing Supply Chain Teams
|Indicative Fees *||$5,597 total cost of qualification for domestic students|
New Zealand citizens residing outside New Zealand (no gst) - $4,771.
Enrol for 2020 by 31 December and pay 2019 course rates! Conditions apply *
Help with fees
Are you Eligible for Free Fees?
There are two ways you can take advantage of free fees. One is through Toi Ohomai’s range of free courses. These are separate to the government’s ‘fees free’ initiative so you don’t need to check your eligibility in relation to fees – simply apply in the normal way and we’ll take it from there.
The other is through the government’s ‘fees free’ initiative: If you’re starting tertiary study for the first time you might be eligible for a year’s worth of free fees. Find out more in our FAQ about the government’s fees free initiative.
Student Loans and Allowances
This course meets the requirements for student allowance and student loan applications through StudyLink.
- A student loan helps to pay for your course fees (the compulsory fees), study materials e.g. books, equipment, and living costs. You'll have to pay this money back.
- A student allowance is a weekly payment that can help with your living expenses while you’re studying. You don't have to pay the money back.
Find out more and apply at studylink.govt.nz
Scholarships are one way you might be able to get some financial help. Any scholarships specifically related to this course are shown below, otherwise check out the full list of scholarships promoted by Toi Ohomai.
Course Entry Information
- a minimum of 48 credits at Level 3 in four subjects including English and Maths, OR
- NCEA Level 2, OR
- be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills
If you do not meet the academic requirements you may be given special admission if Toi Ohomai staff are satisfied you are capable of successfully completing the requirements.
Special admission may also apply for applicants over 20 years.
English language requirements
IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5 or completed New Zealand Certificate in English Language Level 4 with the Academic Endorsement or meets a relevant English Proficiency Outcome as outlined by NZQA.
Course Locations and Intake Information
|Online||Online||17 Feb 2020|
|Online||Online||20 Jul 2020|
- 1 year full-time, including holidays (if applicable)
- This course is delivered fully online for domestic students and flexi-delivery (combination of on campus and online) for international students.
- Part-time study available
- Offered online or partly online
Further Study Options
Courses Currently Under Development at Toi Ohomai, or Offered at Other Institutions
- Degree level study in logistics and supply chain management, business or management.