This online logistics course has been created for middle to senior management who are already in the industry, and those wanting to work within supply chain management.
The course helps formally cement knowledge and skills in a wide range of supply chain business settings and as a graduate you'll be a key decision maker, benefitting your workplace with strategic skills and knowledge that optimises the supply chain of products to market.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
- New Zealand Diploma in Supply Chain Management (Level 6)
|Next intake||Feb 2022 View more details|
1 year full-time, including holidays (if applicable)
Domestic students study this course fully online. International students attend face-to-face on campus tutorials at set times plus online learning.
Part-time study available
|Indicative Fees||$5,766 for domestic students View full fees information|
|Eligibility||View entry criteria|
To see the information for international students change your location using the button at the top right of the screen.
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Strategic Planner
- Operations Planner
- Warehouse Manager
- Operations Manager
- Risk Management Planner
- Supply Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Procurement Manager
Potential employers include:
- distribution companies
- supply chain companies
- logistics companies
- local authorities
- warehousing companies
Topics you'll cover
- Organisational Strategies, Alignment and Linkages
- Customer Management and Data Analysis Methodologies and Tools
- Market Supply and Risk and Demand Management
- Supplier Selection and Management
- Financial Analysis for Supply Chains
- Financial Analysis Tools for Supply Chains
- Communicating with Supply Chain Stakeholders
- Developing Supply Chain Teams
|Indicative Fees *||$5,766 for domestic students|
New Zealand citizens residing outside New Zealand (no gst) - $4,867.
Help with fees
Are you Eligible for Free Fees?
There are several ways to take advantage of free study at Toi Ohomai. Find out how on our Fees Free FAQ page.
Student Loans and Allowances
This course meets the requirements for student allowance and student loan applications through StudyLink.
- A student loan helps to pay for your course fees (the compulsory fees), study materials e.g. books, equipment, and living costs. You'll have to pay this money back.
- A student allowance is a weekly payment that can help with your living expenses while you’re studying. You don't have to pay the money back.
Find out more and apply at studylink.govt.nz
Scholarships are one way you might be able to get some financial help. Any scholarships specifically related to this course are shown below, otherwise check out the full list of scholarships promoted by Toi Ohomai.
Course Entry Information
- a minimum of 48 credits at Level 3 in four subjects including English and Maths, OR
- NCEA Level 2, OR
- be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills
If you do not meet the academic requirements you may be given special admission if Toi Ohomai staff are satisfied you are capable of successfully completing the requirements.
Special admission may also apply for applicants over 20 years.
English language requirements
IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5 or completed New Zealand Certificate in English Language Level 4 with the Academic Endorsement or meets a relevant English Proficiency Outcome as outlined by NZQA.
Return to course overview
Course Locations and Intake Information
|Online||Online||28 Feb 2022|
|Online||Online||18 Jul 2022|
- 1 year full-time, including holidays (if applicable)
- Domestic students study this course fully online. International students attend face-to-face on campus tutorials at set times plus online learning.
- Part-time study available
Further Study Options
Courses Currently Under Development at Toi Ohomai, or Offered at Other Institutions
- Degree level study in logistics and supply chain management, business or management.