If you're looking for a new career path in an administrative role, or after that next promotion, then the New Zealand Diploma in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 5) can help you achieve that goal.
Whatever sector you're in, the skills you gain from this course will be valuable and relevant in securing that senior role.
This course is offered fully online via eCampus NZ.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 5)
|Next intake||Flexible View more details|
1 year full-time, including holidays (if applicable)
Part-time study available
Offered online / partly online
|Indicative Fees||$5,197.28 total cost of qualification for domestic students View full fees information|
To see the information for international students change your location using the button at the top right of the screen.
On completion of this course you could be ready to take on a variety of careers or a promotion within your existing workplace and you will have the skills and knowledge to be employed in a variety of business entities in roles like personal and executive assistant, customer service consultant or team leader in an office administration role.
Topics you'll cover
|Indicative Fees *||$5,197.28 total cost of qualification for domestic students|
Help with fees
Are you Eligible for Free Fees?
There are several ways to take advantage of free study at Toi Ohomai. Find out how on our Fees Free FAQ page.
Student Loans and Allowances
This course meets the requirements for student allowance and student loan applications through StudyLink.
- A student loan helps to pay for your course fees (the compulsory fees), study materials e.g. books, equipment, and living costs. You'll have to pay this money back.
- A student allowance is a weekly payment that can help with your living expenses while you’re studying. You don't have to pay the money back.
Find out more and apply at studylink.govt.nz
Scholarships are one way you might be able to get some financial help. Any scholarships specifically related to this course are shown below, otherwise check out the full list of scholarships promoted by Toi Ohomai.
Course Entry Information
Applicants under 20 years old
- A minimum of 14 numeracy credits at level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau on the Directory of Assessment Standards, and
- Fifty credits at level 2 or above with at least 12 credits in each of three subjects including a minimum of 8 literacy credits at level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Māori; of which 4 credits must be in reading and 4 credits must be in writing.
- The literacy credits will be selected from a schedule of approved achievement standards and unit standards found on the NZQA website at Literacy requirements for University Entrance.
- or equivalent to the above.
Applicants 20 years or over
For applicants 20 years or over, there are no minimum academic requirements. However, applicants will need to provide their curriculum vitae detailing any relevant work experience and academic achievements. This information will used to assess whether the applicant is likely to successfully
complete the NZ Diploma in Business Programme.
In exceptional circumstances, an applicant under the age of 20 years who does not meet the academic entry requirements may be granted entry to the NZ Diploma in Business where they supply evidence of their ability to succeed on the NZ Diploma in Business programme.
English language requirements where English is not the first language:
IELTS 5.5 Academic (no band score lower than 5.0), or equivalent
English language requirements
Level 5 certificate or diploma IELTS Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5 or completed NZ Certificate in English Language Level 4 with the Academic Endorsement or meets a relevant English Proficiency Outcome as outlined by NZQA.
Course Locations and Intake Information
- 1 year full-time, including holidays (if applicable)
- Part-time study available
- Offered online or partly online