2018 Applications are now closed. 2019 Applications info will be available soon.
*scholarship information currently on the site is subject to change for 2019.
Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology offers one scholarship per annum to one student of the Graduate Diploma in New Zealand Immigration Advice (Level 7), who meets the eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for consideration for the award of the scholarship, applicants must provide:
- Proof of New Zealand citizenship/residence
- Proof of acceptance as either a full-time or part-time student in the Graduate Diploma in New Zealand Immigration Advice (Level 7)
- Pre-approval of not-for-profit status by the Immigration Advisers Authority
- Career goals including intention to continue to work in the not for profit sector
- Indications of financial need