Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology offers a dynamic learning experience where you'll discover your strengths and potential through an active and stimulating environment.
Whether you're a school leaver, changing career, or setting out on a whole new chapter in your life, there's something here for you.
- Domestic Course Guide - 2019 I 2020
- Regional Course Guide (Taupō, Tokoroa, Whakatāne and nearby towns) - 2019 I 2020
- Foundation Courses Guide
- International Prospectus - 2019 (Chinese Translation) I 2020
Vocational Pathway Booklets
Read about the subjects offered at Toi Ohomai, grouped by Vocational Pathway.
- Construction and Infrastructure - 2019 I 2020
- Creative Industries - 2019 I 2020
- Manufacturing and Technology - 2019 I 2020
- Primary Industries - 2019 I 2020
- Services Industries (Book 1) - 2019 I 2020
- Services Industries (Book 2) - 2019 I 2020
- Social and Community Services - 2019 I 2020
Everything you need to know about being a student at Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology.
Every year Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology publishes an Annual Report detailing its financial performance and key facts.
Highlights for 2018 included:
- Awarded a Category 2 rating as a result of its first External Evaluation and Review (EER) (the best possible rating for a newly merged institute)
- 11,973 total enrolled students
- 43% Māori, 6% Pasific Islanders, 15% international, and 50% under 25 years old enrolled students
- 91% student satisfaction
- 87% of graduates in employment or further study soon after their course ends
- 53 new approved courses
- Only NZ tertiary provider signatory to the United Nations Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPs)