Dr Chris Arasanmi
Postgraduate Research Supervisor
Faculty of Business, Design and Service Industries
I am a Senior Academic Staff Member (Business Management) in the Faculty of Business, Design and Service Industries at Toi Ohomai. My doctoral work sits at the interface of positivism/quantitative research philosophy and I am interested in studies that are based on SEM-AMOS & PLS analytics.
My research interests include Enterprise Information systems (IS), Enterprise resource planning (ERP), e-business/e-commerce, Tourism management, Mobile & e-learning and Educational Psychology, Management and organisational psychology.
- PhD in Business Information Systems, Master in Personnel Psychology, BA, PGCert in Applied professional Studies (Adult Teaching), PGDip in Applied professional Studies (Adult Teaching)
Research Publications and Outputs
- Arasanmi, C., Wang, W., & Singh, H. (2017). Examining the Motivators of Training Transfer in an Enterprise Systems Context. Enterprise Information Systems.
- Arasanmi, C.(2016). Understanding Post-Training Behaviour in Information Systems. Australian Academy of Business and Economics Review (AABER).
Conference Publications –Full paper
- Arasanmi, C. (2017). The link between post-implementation learning motivation and enterprise resource planning system usage: a pilot study. Presentation at Australasia Conference on Information Systems, Wollongong, Australia.
- Arasanmi, C.(2016). Linking Transfer Intention to Enterprise Resource Planning Usage. New York International Business and Social Science Research Conference, New York, U.S.A.
- Arasanmi, C., Wang, W., & Singh, H. (2012). Motivational Determinants of Training Utilisation in Enterprise Systems. Americas Conference of Information Systems (AMCIS) Proceedings, Washington DC, USA.
- Arasanmi, C., William Y. C. Wang, & Harminder Singh (2012). The Influence of System Interface, Training Content and I.T Trust on ERP Learning Utilization: A Research Proposal. Knowledge Management in Organisation Conference, Salamanca, Spain.
- Arasanmi, C., Wang, W., Singh, H., & Ekundayo, S. (2011). What motivates end-users to transfer gained knowledge from enterprise systems training? Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS) Proceedings, Brisbane, Australia (Best Paper Nominee).
- Arasanmi, C. (2011). The Role of System Interface Characteristics on Training Reactions in Enterprise Systems, NZISDC, Victoria University of Wellington, New-Zealand.
- Book chapter
- Arasanmi, C., William Y. C. Wang, & Harminder Singh. The Influence of System Interface, Training Content and I.T Trust on ERP Learning Utilization: A Research Proposal. KMO, volume 172 of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, page 153-161. Springer, (2012).