Dr Andriy Kovalenko
Postgraduate Research Supervisor
Faculty of Business, Design and Service Industries
I am a Senior Academic Staff Member (Business Management) in the Faculty of Business, Design and Service Industries at Toi Ohomai. I mainly teach marketing and research related courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. My research interests include higher education marketing,adult teaching and learning.
- PhD in Marketing Management, MSc in Media Management, PgDip in Applied Professional Studies
Research Publications and Outputs
- Kovalenko, A., Wooliscroft, B. (2012). Risky Products in Movies: A Special Type of the Embedded Message Requiring Special Treatment? International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing, 17 (4), 334-340, DOI: 10.1002/nvsm.1433.
- Kovalenko, A. (2017). Assessing effectiveness of slogans of tertiary institutions. Australia and New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference, Melbourne, Australia.
- Kovalenko, A. (2017). “Understanding Critical Reflective Thinking through the Prism of Epistemology” The 3rd International Conference on Theory and Practice (ICTP-2017) Adelaide, Australia.
- Wooliscroft, B., Conejo, F., Ganglmair-Wooliscroft, A., Kovalenko, A., Mirosa, M. & Sumida, K. (2017). “A Taxonomy of Voluntary Street Exchanges: From Beggars to Concert Musicians”. Macromarketing Conference, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Kovalenko, A., Wooliscroft, B. (2016). “Disclosure of Persuasive Intent and the Processing of Risky Product Placements”. International Symposium on Business and Management, Tokyo, Japan.
- Kovalenko, A., Wooliscroft, B. (2012). “Alcohol and Tobacco Products in Movies: A Special Type of Product Placement Requiring Special Treatment?” Social Marketing Advances in Research and Theory (SMART) Conference, Vancouver, Canada.
- Wooliscroft, B., Weinhold, D. Kovalenko, A. (2012). "Was Vicary Right, and Why Should Macromarketers Care? Is there systematic subliminal promotion?" Macromarketing Conference, Berlin, Germany.